FINAL ASSESMENT STARTED AND MY WIFI GOT DISCONNECTED

ANISHKA CHAUDHARY shared this problem 3 years ago
Known

My final assesment started and at same time my wifi got disconnected now when i am refeshing it then it is showing your attempts have been exceeded. i just clicked on the final asssessment button and then only my wifi got disconnected and now it is note refreshing. i didnt even attempted 1 question. can you please its a request, please generate my final assesment again as a due to connection problem i was not able to attempt it earlier.

Replies (5)

photo

Hope the attempt is active back. Please confirm.

photo

no it's not active till now.

photo

Can you please activate my final assessment exam as soon as possible as I have to submit my marks to my faculty till 4pm today (26th Nov)

photo
photo

no the final assessment has not got active

photo

My final assessment has not been activated till now. Please activate it as soon as possible ,I have to submit my marks to my faculty today.

photo

Hope the attempt is active back. Please confirm after clearing cache and browsing history.

photo

I did clear my browsing history. But still now the final assessment is not activated

photo

Can you please look into it once

photo
photo

Until the user clicks on Submit, the attempts are not saved. However, it takes a days time for incomplete attempts to bet erased. Hope the issue is resolved now.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file