Green tick is not showing even after successful complition of chapter

Anjana Garg shared this problem 4 years ago
Known

I have done all parts of each chapter but in 3 chapters it is not showing green tick. dashboard is also showing 95% complete. Please resolve the issue

Regards

Replies (5)

photo

We have noted your concern, and have resolved the greentick issue. 
Further, here is how you can ensure that the greentick on each component appears:
1.	Watch – should be watched from start to finish, without skipping ahead. 
2.	Think – should be attempted from start to finish, all feedback on each question should be patiently listened to and not skipped. Finish should be clicked. 
3.	Collaborate – should be watched and listed to, slide by slide, the comment should be entered and submitted on the final screen, and Finish should be clicked. 
4.	DO – BOTH Do-play and Do-Test need to be attempted, without skipping anything. At the end of DO-test, Finish should be clicked. 
5.	Explore – All links should be visited. 

After each component completes, then the Next arrow to the top-right on LearnWISE should be clicked to proceed to the next component 

photo

i have finished think section several times ,but there is no green tick . so completion of two sections does not show. please resolve the issue.

photo

Follow the steps as you do the same: View: It should be observed from start to finish, without getting ahead of yourself. 2. Think: should be tried from beginning to end, all comments on each question should be listened to patiently and not skipped. Click on Finish. 3. Collaborate: it should be viewed and listed, slide by slide, the comment should be entered and submitted on the final screen, and you should click Finish. 4. DO - It is necessary to try to do both Do-play and Do-Test without skipping anything. At the end of the DO test, you must click Finish. 5. Explore: all links must be visited. After each component is complete, the Next arrow in the upper right of LearnWISE must be clicked to move to the next component.

photo

Did the same but no green tick mark on the Think section. I had watch it 5-6 times as you said but nothing happens .

I had completed 96% of my course.

Please resolve this problem.

photo

Hi Raxit,

Please try to watch and complete all tasks then you will see the green tick

Leave a Comment

Attach a file