Modules in 2 Chapters not showing complete status (Green tick)

Rakhi Jain shared this question 4 years ago
Need Answer

Hello Team

The Explore Section in Operating Digital Devices Modules in Digital Literacy and Opportunity Discovery Watch module in Entrepreneurial Skills Chapter is not opening.

Hence my profile is showing 98% complete

Kindly Resolve the issue.

Warm Regards

Rakhi Jain

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Rakhi,

The issue has been resoled. Please refresh, clear cache and browsing history and try again.

Let us know if any further problem persists.

Regards

Team Wadhwani

photo

Hi Team,

I logged in from a new laptop. The issues still remain. The video is still buffering and I am not able to complete the module. Issues with the other module too haven't changed.

photo

The team is working on it and will revert soon.

photo
photo

We totally understand the issue and the team is working hard to resolve this. Please give us few more days and we will revert. Knowing that there is a last date issue request you to please connect with our Wadhwani Foundation Program Manager so that they can communicate this with your faculty and management and get you extension.

photo

Hi Team,

I logged in from a new laptop. The issues still remain. The video is still buffering and I am not able to complete the module. Issues with the other module too haven't changed.

my email id is bharilrakhi@gmail.com

I do not have my program manager number..its thru eskillindia.org

Thanks and Regards

Rakhi Jain

photo

The content team is fixing this issue with green ticks and will definitely revert once done. Meanwhile, please intimate your faculty to reachout to Wadhwani Foundation Program Manager for alternate solutions.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file