Error problem on Module

Yuli shared this problem 3 years ago
Known

Error In Module 1 unit 5 Collaborate, Do & explore

Best Answer
photo

Error in Module 1 :

1. Unit 5 & 6, error in Collaborate, when I finished typing in the column 'n click finish, but can't be submitted and also not being recorded, (has no check list in the unit menu, that means hasn't done yet).

2. Unit 8, also error in collaborate with the same problem with unit 5 & 6, but plus DO, after I've done the DO, it couldn't be submitted, And in the Unit 8 Menu also not being checked list in the DO session.

3. Unit 11, also error in Collaborate & DO, with the same problem with unit 8. When I finished the DO and being scored, I clicked the exit button, but no response, when I went back to the unit menu, still not being checked list in the Do Session.

Please help to fix the problem, because if we can't submit our answer, I think the appraisal won't be accurate.

Thank you in advance...

Warm Regards,

Yuli

Replies (1)

photo

Please elaborate on the error faced.

photo

Error in Module 1 :

1. Unit 5 & 6, error in Collaborate, when I finished typing in the column 'n click finish, but can't be submitted and also not being recorded, (has no check list in the unit menu, that means hasn't done yet).

2. Unit 8, also error in collaborate with the same problem with unit 5 & 6, but plus DO, after I've done the DO, it couldn't be submitted, And in the Unit 8 Menu also not being checked list in the DO session.

3. Unit 11, also error in Collaborate & DO, with the same problem with unit 8. When I finished the DO and being scored, I clicked the exit button, but no response, when I went back to the unit menu, still not being checked list in the Do Session.

Please help to fix the problem, because if we can't submit our answer, I think the appraisal won't be accurate.

Thank you in advance...

Warm Regards,

Yuli

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file